Beginner to Pilates Level
Our Range Gentle Reformer Class is designed for the beginner to become familiar with the equipment and learn the foundations of Pilates. With a high level of focus on alignment and posture, these classes are educational, can be modified and focus on a slower more controlled pace
* Gentle Reformer class would be suitable for clients new to the reformer or recovering from injuries
*Suitable for pre/post-natal
* Great for all age and fitness levels
* Maximum of 4 people per Reformer Class / 50 minute class
Fundamental Reformer Class
Reformer Pilates has taken over as the most popular whole-body workout and also works wonders for the mind. On the reformer you will flow through a series of exercises, using props to target the muscle groups. If you've already had some experience with Pilates and have a reasonable level of control, coordination and strength then you might enjoy this style of class. These classes build on the fundamental Pilates exercises and will help you to further improve your postural control, breath awareness, strength and balance.
Regardless of age or fitness level, start to experience this unique form of exercise that strengthens and tones your entire body yet leaves you feeling refreshed and energised.
* Suitable for clients' who are familiar with the Reformer and has no acute injuries
* Maximum of 4 people per Reformer Class
* 50 minute class
These classes will require you to work deeper with more intensity into increasingly more challenging Pilates repertoire. It is probably fair to say that you should have had regular Pilates practice and a reasonable degree of strength before attempting these classes.
* Not suitable for clients recovering from injuries or pre/post natal
*Great for those looking for a challenge
* Maximum of 4 people per Group Reformer Class / 50 minute class
The award winning evidence-based ONERO Program at Range Pilates Studio Onero™ is a high intensity, resistance and exercise program designed to strengthen bone and muscle in people at risk of osteoporotic fracture.
Why start the Onero program?
• You have been diagnosed with low bone density (Osteopenia), Osteoporosis or would like to prevent the silent disease
• You want to focus on your health and become stronger not weaker as you age • You want to exercise in a safe and supervised studio with a friendly community
You may be eligible for a portion of your visit to be covered by Medicare through an EPC/CDM care plan. Please speak to your GP to determine if you qualify
Please contact the studio if you would like more information on the Onero program
Our private class allows you to work one-on-one to achieve your own personal goals, in your own space. These sessions are great to give you confidence on the reformer, train at your own pace, ideal for existing health concerns, or if you are pre/post natal and not quite ready to head into a group class.
* Suitable for clients looking for one on one attention with the trainer
* Subject to healthcare/ private health rebates
* 50 minute class